* Even though I may be a second semester senior, who’s to say** you shouldn’t start neglecting your homework earlier in your high school career?
- Discovering how screwed up the Septa is by accidentally getting on a train going to Delaware with a friend of mine
- Baking unnecessary amounts of cookies
- Thinking of unfunny and self-indulgent jokes to add to this website
- Deciding that I should make 1000 origami cranes – for good luck – but also because it is an easy thing to under your desk while in a boring class
- Making the aforementioned embroidery into patches which, for some inexplicable reason, I will not then wear
- Meticulously cleaning and organizing my room until it looks beautiful – or until I feel better about not actually doing anything worthwhile
- Watching cringemakingly awkward British comedies (like Peep Show)
- Reading about three books at once, but forgetting that I have less than a week left to finish reading Emma for English class
- Napping – sorry to everyone out there who is still stressed, but just relish in the fact that you aren’t as shitty of a person as me
**No one is to say. No one.